Questions and Answers
Answers to the most common questions
Why do we listen to calls?
There is no sign up fee or cost associated with becoming a Blurb affiliate.
How do we often misdiagnose the call skill?
- Sometimes what you hear first is what you latch on to when it may be something that happens later in the call
- We don’t listen to the root of the problem
- We don’t listen to enough calls
What should we do when an Agent is not improving?
- Check what we have coached (what did we tell them to fix?)
- Did we assume they know how to do it correctly?
- Did we explain the connection of the skill to their results?
- Did we misdiagnose the skill?
- Did we choose a skill that doesn't fit the output? (Did we choose a call with an opportunity in Avoid Early Termination, for example, but the customer gave a Promise to Pay?)